Item 5.07. Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders. On December 20, 2013 , China Yida Holding Co. (the "Company") held its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The stockholders of the Company voted on two proposals at the annual meeting. For more information on the following proposals, see the Company's Proxy Statement filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on Schedule 14A on October 25, 2013 , the relevant portions of which are incorporated herein by reference. Below are the final voting results. Proposal 1. Election of Directors. The stockholders elected five directors to serve as members of the Board of Directors until the 2014 annual meeting of Stockholders or until their successors are duly elected. The final voting results with respect to the five directors so elected to the Company's board were as follows: Nominee For Withheld Broker Non-Vote Minhua Chen 2,125,493 40,710 298,096 Yanling Fan 2,125,494 40,709 298,096 Renjiu Pei 2,135,919 30,284 298,096 Chunyu Yin 2,125,494 40,709 298,096 Fucai Huang 2,125,494 40,709 298,096 Proposal 2. Ratification of the Appointment of Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm. The shareholders ratified the appointment of KCCW Accountancy Corp. as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013 . There were no broker non-votes as to this proposal. The final voting results with respect to this Proposal were as follows: For Against Abstain 2,462,757 909 633
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?