TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar opened at 94.21 cents US, down 0.03 of a cent from Monday's close. The U.S. dollar stood at 106.15 cents Cdn, up 0.04 of a cent. Pound sterling was worth C$1.7383 , up 0.27 of a cent, and US$1.6376 , up 0.19 of a cent. The euro was worth C$1.4519 , down 0.14 of a cent. (Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets )
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?