To download a free copy of Bluepoint's white paper, click here.
The white paper presents key findings extracted from the regulatory challenges faced by the healthcare industry. Financial institutions can take advantage of these lessons learned as they face similarly stringent regulations and compliance failure penalties. Drawing on research from multiple sources across multiple sectors including government authorities, industry associations, and private analyst groups as well as well-documented case studies, the paper details how credit unions can use ECM to optimize the management of critical member data. Successfully deployed ECM systems will mitigate security and compliance failure risks, while lowering the costs of managing that data, and finding new ways of extracting value from it.
Keywords for this news article include: Bluepoint Solutions, Information Technology, Investment and Finance, Information and Data Aggregation.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction