In total £1.43M of funding has been awarded to eight components of Collaborative Computational Project Number 4 (CCP4) after a peer-reviewed application process.
Seven of the eight projects are being funded by BBSRC, with the
CCP4, which has contributors from across the
Formed in 1979, it aims to develop and support the development of innovative approaches to determining and analysing protein structure, and to integrate these approaches into the suite.
It is a community-based resource that supports the widest possible researcher community, embracing academic, not-for-profit, and for-profit research. CCP4 aims to play a key role in the education and training of scientists in experimental structural biology. It encourages the wide dissemination of new ideas, techniques and practice.
"Both BBSRC and
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Investment and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Samsung Launches Milk Music