BAKU /24.12.13/TURAN: Assets of Azer-Turk Banki increased during the first nine months of 2013 by 13.4 %, reaching 96.75 million manat. The volume issued to individuals and legal entities grew by 26.6 % to 69.35 million manat, while NPLs increased by 53.6 % , and their share in the total loan portfolio increased by 1.30 percentage points, reaching 7.39 %. The total liabilities of the bank increased from 70.65 million to 80.55 million manat. The deposit portfolio increased by 98.6 % and amounted to 51.05 million manat. Of these, 26.48 million manat fell on term deposits. The equity capital increased to 16.19 million manat, and the aggregate capital - to 15.21 million manat. The paid charter capital remained unchanged and totaled 12.24 million manat. The income and expenses of the bank equaled 8.78 million manat and 7.44 million manat, respectively. The net profit after tax amounted to 1.34 million manat. - 15B -
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?