Talk-show host Arsenio Hall was not drunk or under the influence of drugs when he lost control of his new Porsche and veered off a Los Angeles road, TMZ said.
No injuries were reported in the early evening incident Monday, the celebrity news website said.
It is unclear why Hall lost control of his 2014 Porsche Cayenne S and drove into a dirt shoulder, however, since no crimes appear to have been committed, police won't be investigating any further, TMZ said.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids