Tablets are changing the way content is consumed and subsequently, they are altering the way consumers interact with brands and advertising. To take full advantage of tablets as a channel, brand advertisers will need to refine their messaging for the unique environment and expanded audience reach tablets provide. In addition, advertisers need to discover how consumers want to be engaged while using their tablet as opposed to other devices in today's multi-screen universe.
Brand advertisers and marketers can glean an understanding as to what resonates with consumers with regard to advertising content, what part of the of day consumers use their tablet the most, and the like. In order take advantage of this changing pattern of media consumption, it is critical that they understand what tablet owners want.
Key findings include: Ads Are More Likely Engaged on Tablets: The majority of respondents, 56 percent, indicated that they are more apt to respond to a tablet ad than an ad on a PC. Tablets Could Take
Keywords for this news article include: Advertising, Telecommunications.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline