This morning, Stifel Nicolaus downgraded shares of Heartland Express (HTLD) from buy to hold citing valuation. The stock has crossed above the firm's $19 price target, reducing the risk/reward profile for investors. Shares of HTLD were lower by 0.5% on Tuesday. And Credit Suisse lowered its EPS estimates on shares of Schlumberger (SLB) through 2015 citing weaker seismic results. In the report, Credit Suisse maintained its neutral rating and set a $105 price target. Shares of Schlumberger were higher, despite the report, climbing 0.7%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Downgrades122413&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March