This morning, Wells Fargo upgraded shares of Allergan (AGN) from market perform to outperform as new patents will protect Restasis from competition. Shares of Allrgan were higher on Tuesday, climbing 1.3% so far. And Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on shares of Houghton Mifflin (HMHC) with an overweight rating as the company will continue to benefit from the recovery in consumer spending. In the report, Morgan Stanley noted that Houghton Mifflin is a market leader and set a $20 price target. Shares of HMHC were sharply lower on Tuesday, falling 5.2% today. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Upgrades122413&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet