BAKU /24.12.13/TURAN : Assets of Azerbaycan Kredit Banki declined for three quarters of this year by 6% to 20.62 million manat. The loan portfolio as of October 1 , amounted to 26.36 million manat, of which 17.26 million or 64.4 % accounted for overdue loans. The total liabilities of the bank during the reporting period decreased from 18.27 million to 16.11 million manat. The deposit portfolio decreased by 3.3% to 8.85 million manat. Of these, 7.28 million manats were timed deposits. The equity capital increased to 4.51 million manat. The aggregate capital decreased during the year by 32% to 4.36 million manat and the paid charter capital remained at 11.43 million manat. Income and expenses of the bank equaled 1.02 million manat and 3.32 million manat, respectively. Following activities for January-September, the bank posted a loss of 2.3 million manat. - 15D -
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'