Under the cooperation agreement, both the yards have agreed to work together in the identification and management of future business opportunities for ship building and services associated projects for the
This agreement comprises team work in Through-Life Support, Platform Systems integration, Procurement Management, Operational and Maintenance Training and Transfer of Technology.
ADSB Chief Executive Officer, Dr
The MoU is intended to support and optimise naval ship building, maintenance, repair and refit activities for the
The team work will moreover deliver an opportunity for ADSB and Navantia to demonstrate their joint expertise, with a vision for developing a long term relationship with major navies of the region.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday