Agriculture Ministry reported that LLC "Unigrain Georgian Group" launched soybean-processing plant in Poti, applying for that end to preferential agrolending program. The Ministry said that the company took loan of $600,000 from "Halyk Bank Georgia". In total, the company has invested 2.3 million lari in the plant's construction and equipment. The plant processes 100 t of raw material daily, producing 3 names of production. As the Ministry said, " Unigrain Georgian Group " exports currently to Ukraine , Russia and Kazakhstan , while plans to start export to Armenia , Azerbaijan and Turkey . Single owner of LLC "Unigrain Georgian Group", established in 2005, is Cyprus -based "Fludeldo Holdings Limited". Director of the company is Giorgi Adeishvili. In 2009, the company launched grain terminal (open customs warehouse) in Poti.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'