According to a recent
One of SBPRA’s children’s book authors,
“Obtaining a mobile-ready website is as easy as visiting our website and sitting tight for a day or two,” said
SBPRA has successfully launched over 1,000 mobile-ready author websites. Authors have 100 styles they can choose from that are mobile-ready, simple, private and effective. Even more, the websites are search-engine optimized to help authors move up in organic searches.
According to the
“We are keenly aware of the huge shift in how consumers use the Internet and make purchases,” said
“When someone wants to learn more about a book or an author while at lunch, we know how important is they can do that right from their mobile device,” Fletcher added.
Learn more about mobile-ready author websites here.
SBPRA has published more than 5,000 authors from over fifty countries. SBPRA’s books are for sale in all the Western countries as well as
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11444095.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?