U.S. celebrity stylist, fashion designer and TV personality Rachel Zoe announced on Twitter she has given birth to her second son.
"So excited to welcome our baby boy into the world ... he's 7 lbs., 12 oz., beautiful, healthy and we couldn't be happier," the 42-year-old star tweeted Sunday. The child's name was not revealed.
Zoe and her husband, Rodger Berman, also are the parents of a 2 1/2-year-old son, Skyler Morrison, People.com said.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Rachel Zoe gives birth to her second son
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO