U.S. celebrity stylist, fashion designer and TV personality Rachel Zoe announced on Twitter she has given birth to her second son.
"So excited to welcome our baby boy into the world ... he's 7 lbs., 12 oz., beautiful, healthy and we couldn't be happier," the 42-year-old star tweeted Sunday. The child's name was not revealed.
Zoe and her husband, Rodger Berman, also are the parents of a 2 1/2-year-old son, Skyler Morrison, People.com said.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Rachel Zoe gives birth to her second son
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal