President of Kyrgyzstan Almazbek Atambaev has singed credit agreement between the Ministry of Finance of Kyrgyzstan and Export and Import Bank of China on modernization of the thermal power plant of Bishkek , the President's apparatus reported on December 23 . According to the agreement, $386 million will be allocated for the modernization of the TPP of Bishkek . The apparatus of the President also noted that the TPP is key strategic socially oriented enterprise in Bishkek .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence