YEREVAN , DECEMBER 23 , ARMENPRESS. The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Armenia has defined the gold purchase price 14 thousand 594.06 AMD, which is by 278.29 AMD smaller as compared with the price of the previous week. Meanwhile, the selling price is 15 thousand 863.11 AMD decreasing by 302.49 from the previous week. "Armenpress" was informed from the Department for Mass Media and Public Relations of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Armenia that the silver purchase price is 235.43 AMD (-2.26 AMD), the is 255.9 AMD (-2.46 AMD). Platinum purchase price is 16 thousand117.78 (-371.46 AMD), the selling price is 17 thousand 519.33 AMD (-403.76 AMD). Palladium purchase price is 8 thousand 487.96 (-304.31 AMD), the selling price is 9 thousand 226.04 AMD (-330.78 AMD).
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline