NABLUS, December 23, 2013 (WAFA) – The Al-Quds Index of the Palestine Exchange (PEX) closed Monday trading at 542.12 points, up by 4.16 points (0.77%) compared to Sunday trading, according to the PEX daily report. A total of 2,104,479 shares were traded for a value of $4,243,196.09 executed during 243 transactions. Shares of 23 companies were traded. Share price increased in 11 companies and decreased in four others. Top five gainers: APC by (4.84%), ABRAJ by (4.08%), TNB by (2.78%), AQARIYA by (2.74%), BOP by (1.59%). The decliners: LADAEN by (-3.03%), ISBK by (-1.33%), PIIC by (-0.97%), JCC by (-0.88%). T.R./M.S.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11