FINCA Microfinance Bank Ltd ( Formerly KASHF Microfinance Bank ) a subsidy of FINCA international, a global microfinance bank opened its permanent booth in the city of Hasan Abdal. The new permanent booth is a reflection of the Bank’s potential of strong business growth in Pakistan and a result of its strategic expansion drive in the country. The permanent booth was declared opened by Chaudhry Jamshaid , President Anjuman-e-Tajiran Hassan Abdal. Also, present on the occasion was Mr. Mudassar Aqil CEO and President FINCA Microfinance Bank Ltd along with other senior members of the bank and permanent booth employees. This is the first permanent booth launch after the acquisition by FINCA International of KASHF Microfinance Bank Limited in Hassan Abdal. This permanent booth will offer the products such as like, Karaza Sahoolat, Maal Maweshi Karza, Zaraee Karza. The fact that FINCA offer very convenient banking services, fastest paper work to ensure quick disbursement of funds, we offer highly competitive savings products, and services like. ATM, Online Banking, etc. Currently FINCA Microfinance Bank has a network of 55 plus branches across Pakistan .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels