Item 8.01. Other Events On December 23, 2013 , the Registrant issued a press release announcing that it has fully redeemed 21,692 shares of the Company's Senior Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A, which was issued to the Secretary of the Treasury as part of the Registrant's participation in the Small Business Lending Fund program (the "SBLF Preferred Stock"). The total redemption price of $22.0 million consisted of the $1,000 liquidation value per share plus accrued dividends through December 22, 2013 . A copy of the press release is attached as Exhibit 99.1 to the Form 8-K and is incorporated herein by reference.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?