In trading on Monday, consumer services shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 0.6%. Helping drag down the group were shares of Steiner Leisure (STNR), down about 14.3% and shares of Lifelock (LOCK) off about 2.6% on the day. Also lagging the market Monday are agriculture & farm products shares, down on the day by about 0.1% as a group, led down by Limoneira (LMNR), trading lower by about 2.2% and Agria (GRO), trading lower by about 1.4%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Laggards122313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?