The SPDR SSgA Multi-Asset Real Return ETF (RLY) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Monday, with over 502,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 37,000. Shares of RLY were up about 0.3% on the day. Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Monday were Van Eck Gold Miners ETF (GDX), trading down about 0.3% with over 8.9 million shares changing hands so far this session, and Select Sector SPDR-Energy (XLE), up about 0.4% on volume of over 3.9 million shares. SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF (XME) is the component faring the best Monday, higher by about 1.3% on the day, while Powershares DB Gold Fund (DGL) is lagging other components of the ETF, trading lower by about 0.3%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312ETFunu122313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?