This was contained in a short statement issued and signed by the sector Minister, Dr.
The statement explained that the
It entreated Ghanaians "to avail himself or herself of the opportunity to report quality of service complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to call the telephone number: 030 7011419 should you encounter difficulties with both electronic data and voice communication."
The statement was grateful to all stakeholders especially the general public "for your patronage of voice and data services because it is your contributions that has made
It entreated every Ghanaian "to enjoy the Christmas and New Year and share the joy with dear ones, both far and near."
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low