Cuban-American singer Kat Dahlia's new single, "Crazy" is officially out with a lyric video for fans.
The single is part of her upcoming album "My Garden" due out in spring 2014.
Known for her singles, "Gangsta", "Money Party," and "Mirror," Dahlia's rap flow distinguishes her from other Latin female artists.
"There's no other way to stand out than just being myself," she said in a statement. "I write my own music. People say my voice is very unique and I do this rappy thing that's kind of different, but if you really want to break it down, I'm just being myself."
In a recent interview with Vevo, Dahlia talked about wanting to so a Spanish album to "embrace her Latin side," so watch out for that on the Sony Latin label.
The Latina artist began rapping at 8 years old and writing songs at 15 by, essentially stealing instrumentals from YouTube to use as her back-up band. Now at age 23, after two EP releases, Dahlia is about to release her first full-length album. "My Garden" will feature artists such as Salaam Remi, Timbaland, Future, Missy Elliott, Rico Love, and Naughty Boy, according to a news release.
Watch the lyric video to "Crazy," below:
To watch Dalia talk about her upcoming album, "My Garden," click here.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World