The TCS Insurance Telematics Solution supports usage-based insurance (UBI) practices that align consumer driving patterns and habits with auto insurance premiums. Additionally, the solution also minimizes the requirement for a separate, potentially expensive, telematics device provided by the insurer.
Auto insurance firm will now be able to leverage a customized version of the TCS Insurance Telematics application available for iOS and Android devices. Consumers will get to track driving habits and adopt safe behaviors that results in saving money.
The advanced analytics provides insurers better insights into driving patterns and mobile platform provides consumers new engagement models, creating a win-win for both.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing