Tbilisi energy distributor JSC "TELASI" reported that the company's target for investments in 2013 makes up 29.5 million lari. Within 11 months, 24.8 million lari (i.e. 84% of annual target) is already invested. At that, 11 months' showing by 58% exceeds actual investments of the whole 2012 (15.7 million lari). Out of 11-month volume, 21.1 million lari was spent on distribution network's expansion and technical re-equipment and reconstruction, "TELASI" pointed. Namely, the company implemented this year such projects as replacement of indoor switchgears in substations "Plato Nutsubidze", "Didube-220", "Navtlugi-220", change of 110-KW open switchgear in substation "Digomi-2", full reconstruction of 3 central distribution hubs, replacement of transmission cables with total length of 18 km and repair of 110-KW transformers in 3 substations. Besides, reconstruction of 110-KW overhead transmission line "Makhata" was started, while tens of substations were overhauled, "TELASI" said.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules