NNA - Financial State Prosecutor, Judge Ali Ibrahim , on Monday heard the testimony of an employee at the Ministry of Public Works and Transportation , in the case of Minister Ghazi Aridi v/s Finance Minister Mohammad Safadi . The two men have recently sparred over reciprocate accusations of corruption. The quarrel led Minister Aridi to quit his caretaker post. On a different level, Judge Ibrahim also heard today the testimony of an administrator at the Lebanese University , in the case of dreadful water leakage inside the university's Hadat premises. =============R.A.H.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?