The NSA does not even know what data
Easy to use DriveTap Forensics provides a clear view of file access patterns on servers and PCs. It monitors and records all file access and attempts, minute to minute, whether connected to the intranet, on the Internet, or when disconnected. The information is then collected for easy to read file audit reports detailing every application and file access during any period of time, as well as, by whom, when and where. An immediate text message or email can be sent to alert of any activity on administrator selected files, folders or documents. When DriveTap Forensics is running the threat is exposed and the network is protected, along with the integrity of the company.
DriveTap Forensics was originally designed to run on enterprise servers, but it is equally useful at home and on client workstations.
For more information, or to try a free 30 day demo, visit http://www.FortresGrand.com.
Fortres Grand specializes in developing award-winning security, access control, and reporting software. Successfully protecting computers among educational, library, and enterprise customers, Fortres Grand is a leader in desktop security software. Founded in 1994, the company’s technologies are used in every state and in more than forty countries.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11437640.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying