Crudecorp summons bondholder meeting Stavanger, 23 December 2013 : Crudecorp ASA (the "Company", ticker "CRUDE") has today summoned a bondholder meeting to take place 13 January 2014 at 10:00 CET , requesting changes to its FRN Crudecorp ASA Subordinated Unsecured Callable Bond Issue 2012/2017 in order to exempt from the bondholders' put option in connection with Ymir Energi AS' subscription of more than 50 per cent of the shares in the Company. For background for the proposed changes, please see announcement of today concerning approval of private placement and waivers obtained from Credit Suisse and bondholders. Company contact: Geir Utne Berg (CEO) +47 951 63 388 This information is subject of the disclosure requirements set out in Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. About Crudecorp Crudecorp ASA is an international independent oil and gas exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition, development and operation of oil and natural gas properties in the United States . Crudecorp ASA owns a 90% Working Interest in the Chico Martinez oil field, located in the San Joaquin valley in California . The field is operated through the Company´s wholly owned subsidiary, CMO Inc. Click here for more information: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=342958
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?