VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA --(Marketwired - Dec. 23, 2013 ) - Columbus Exploration Corporation (TSX VENTURE:CLX) (formerly Columbus Silver Corporation ) is pleased to announce that it has closed the private placement previously announced on October 31, 2013 . The Company has raised gross proceeds of $170,000 through the issuance of 3,400,000 common shares at a price of $0.05 per share. No warrants were issued pursuant to the private placement and no finders' fees were paid. The proceeds of the private placement will be used for general working capital purposes. All of the shares issued under the private placement are subject to a four-month hold period expiring April 24, 2014 . Additional hold periods may apply to US investors. ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD, Robert F. Giustra , President, CEO, and Director Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange ) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Columbus Exploration Corporation Investor Relations 604-634-0970 or 1-888-818-1364 604 634-0971 (FAX) email@example.com www.columbusgroup.com Source: Columbus Exploration Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law