This time the community-based marketplace focused on professional designers who work in architecture. It was the first architectural challenge on CGTrader - 3D Architecture Challenge. There were two categories, so 3D artists could choose what to create - a design of interior or exterior.
Designers had more than enough motivation. Winners of best exterior and interior categories will get professional software - V-Ray licence from
“CGTrader wanted to challenge 3D modelers working in the field of architecture. We were certain that designers will come up with some brilliant ideas and they proved that we were right. We are really glad that our desire to bring more realistic themes to computer graphics was fulfilled,” says Marius Kalytis, CEO of CGTrader.
The best 3D architectural interior model is “Luxurious Bedroom” by sparrow. The 1st runner-up came up with an idea of minimalist design.
The community-based 3D model marketplace CGTrader was founded in 2011. It has the vision of democratizing the 3D modeling and 3D design market. CGTrader has attracted investors and in early 2013 CGTrader raised
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11441559.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy