Barwa Bank , a Qatar -based shari'ah compliant banking service provider, has won four awards at the International Finance Magazine (IFM) Awards 2013. The bank was named 'Best Islamic Bank', 'Fastest Growing Bank', 'Best Financial Website Design' and 'Best Sukuk Arranger' in Qatar . Keith Bradley , group chief operating officer and GM International , said: "We are very proud to have won four awards from International Finance Magazine and are especially pleased to be nominated as winner of this year's 'Best Financial Website Design in Qatar '." "Internet banking is an area where we continue to invest heavily as part of our commitment to continuous improvement in the customer experience, offering the ability to conduct banking transactions anywhere, anytime," he added. - TradeArabia News Service ?
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11