MIAMI LAKES, Fla. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE:BKU) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.21 per common share. The dividend will be payable on Jan. 23, 2014 to stockholders of record at the close of business on Jan. 9, 2014 . About BankUnited, Inc. BankUnited, Inc. is the bank holding company of BankUnited, N.A. , a national bank headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida with 99 branches in 15 Florida counties and 5 banking centers in the New York metropolitan area. BankUnited, Inc. Corporate Communications: Mary Harris , 305-817-8117 MHarris@BankUnited.com Source: BankUnited, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?