This morning, Hudson Square downgraded shares of Blackberry (BBRY) from hold to sell as the cash burn rates will eventually overwhelm the company. In the report, Hudson Square set a $5 price target. Shares of Blackberry were higher, despite the report, climbing 5.9% so far. And Bank of America downgraded shares of Micron Technology (MU) to an underperform rating as the consensus estimates might be unattainable. In the report, Bank of America set a price target of $19.50. Shares of Micron were lower by 3% following the report. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Downgrades122313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?