OLDWICK, N.J. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- A.M. Best Co. has assigned a debt rating of “bbb” to the recently issued $135.0 million 6.625% non-cumulative perpetual preferred stock of The Allstate Corporation (Allcorp) ( Northbrook, IL ) (NYSE:ALL). The outlook assigned to the rating is stable. The proceeds from this offering are expected to be used for general corporate purposes. The methodology used in determining these ratings is Best’s Credit Rating Methodology, which provides a comprehensive explanation of A.M. Best’s rating process and contains the different rating criteria employed in the rating process. Best’s Credit Rating Methodology can be found at www.ambest.com/ratings/methodology . A.M. Best Company is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com . Copyright © 2013 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A.M. Best Co. Michael T. Venezia , 908-439-2200, ext. 5034 Senior Financial Analyst firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary Davis , 908-439-2200, ext. 5665 Assistant Vice President email@example.com or Rachelle Morrow , 908-439-2200, ext. 5378 Senior Manager, Public Relations firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Peavy , 908-439-2200, ext. 5644 Assistant Vice President, Public Relations email@example.com Source: A.M. Best Co.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'