Targeted Medical Pharma, Inc. said that senior management has purchased 17,780 shares of the Company's stock in the open market during the fourth quarter of 2013. In addition, Company CEO William Shell , M.D. also converted $1,000,000 in loans, which were made to the company in 2011 to fund production growth, into TRGM common stock, the Company noted in a release. "The purchase of shares and conversion of loans by members of senior management demonstrates our strong confidence in the company and reflects our commitment to executing our business plan and delivering shareholder value," said David Silver M.D ., President and Chief Operating Officer at Targeted Medical Pharma . "We have worked very hard to improve revenue and manage operating costs and today's announcement reflects our growing confidence in Targeted Medical and the medical foods sector." ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?