The Samsung 105-inch Curved UHD TV adopts a new proprietary picture quality algorithm that delivers optimized color and greater feeling of depth. As the curved panel has been further upgraded and TV circuit technology has been added, the combination of the upgraded curved panel with a greater picture quality engine provides the ultimate immersive experience, a statement said.
The new UHD TV provides almost two times vivid images when viewed from the side and the best possible TV viewing experience from any angle, according to the statement.
Also, the 105 incher adopts 'Quadmatic Picture Engine' to deliver all content in UHD-level picture quality no matter what the source is. Samsung's 105-inch Curved UHD TV features an 11 million pixels (5120x2160) screen resolution with a 21:9 aspect ratio.
"We are happy to unveil the 105-inch Curved UHD TV, the culmination of Samsung's advancements, following the world's first Curved UHD TV at IFA 2013," said HS Kim, executive vice president of Visual Display Business,
CES (Consumer Electronics Show) opens on
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Accused Killer Texted Son Moments Before Shooting Man for Texting: Prosecutors