RiceBran Technologies announced that it has completed a public offering of 1,714,286 shares of Common Stock at a price per share of $5.24 , together with Warrants to purchase 1,714,286 shares of its Common Stock at $0.01 per share for gross proceeds to the company of $9.0 million . According to a release, the Company's Securities are now listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbols "RIBT" for its Common Stock and "RIBTW" for its Warrants. RBT intends to use the net proceeds from the offering of $7.8 million to complete its recently announced planned acquisition of H&N Distribution, Inc. , to fund expansion of its plant operations in Brazil , to upgrade US plants and for general working capital purposes. Maxim Group acted as the Sole Book Running Manager and Chardan Capital Markets , and Dawson James Securities, Inc. acted as Co- Managers in the offering. RiceBran Technologies is a human food ingredient and animal nutrition company focused on the procurement, bio-refining and marketing of numerous products derived from rice bran. More information: www.ricebrantech.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law