Turkish conglomerate Kurum Holding's Albania -based subsidiary Kurum International obtained a EUR 106mn worth of syndicated loan with a maturity of eight years from a consortium of international lenders led by the International Finance Corporation (IFC). IFC provided a EUR 33mn , the Netherlands -based FMO provided EUR 27mn , Odeabank provided EUR 14mn , the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) provided a EUR 18mn , Albania -based lender Banka Kombetare Tregtare (BKT) provided EUR 7mn and another Albania -based lender Raiffeisen Bank contributed with EUR 7mn . Kurum International will use the loan facility to finance the acquisition of four hydro-power plants. Kurum won the privatization tenders of the hydro-power plants in question.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy