KUALA LUMPUR : Property development company Paramount Corp Bhd , via its wholly-owned subsidiary KDU University College Sdn Bhd (KDUUC), issued the second tranche of its RM350 million sukuk programme yesterday. The second tranche, with maturities of up to seven years, is worth RM18 million .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?