American dollar extends its retreat from a five year high versus Japanese yen amid the recent speculation on Federal Reserve's inflation outlook and before the end of the year. Moreover, American dollar inclined today versus Japanese yen, where the USD/JPY pair opened today's Asian session at 104.022 to record high of 104.065 and low of 103.992. At the same time, Japanese yen traded in a narrower range versus Euro today as investors preferred to invest in high-yielding assets, EUR/JPY pair started today's session at 142.279 to record low of 142.238 and high 142.475. Euro fell against American dollar after the recent series of gains, where the EUR/USD pair fell to low of 1.36719 from high of 1.36940, where the pair started today's session at 1.36766.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy