An Umbrella Space Act Agreement has been inked between
The Agreement was implemented, at
The agreement stipulates a five-year term and establishes the provisions by which the parties will contribute in-kind know-how and/or resources, without any transfer of funds in either direction, to ease the achievement of the alliance's common and mutually-beneficial goals and objectives.
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.