Chairman Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) Enver Baig assured Country Director World Bank (WB) Rachid Benmessaoud that all the targets would be achieved as per the project agreements. Chairman BISP explained BISP was under the process of re-visiting and re-designing their graduation schemes. He gave a general briefing on the plans to involve local chambers of commerce for understanding the skills requirement of the markets and developing these skills through BISPís Waseela-e-Rozgar initiative. These plans will be launched in pilot phase in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province and will be implemented in three steps. Chairman also talked about the proposals of placement of skilled workers in international markets, as well as providing micro-finance facilities, through Waseela-e-Haq initiative, enabling to establish their own businesses.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?