The telecom major Airtel Nigeria has announced that the firm has forged partnership with the leading search engine
The newly launched service, dubbed as
The leading telecom firm has announced that the first page of any website based on the search results will also be offered at zero cost. Airtel Nigeria has revealed that
On the newly launched service, the company s Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director -
He added, It is through key initiatives like these that these barriers can be reduced. We are, therefore, really proud to bring this spectacular innovation to Nigerians especially our customers who will now have seamless access to Google Search, Gmail and Google+ by simply using Airtel SIM card on any data enabled handset free of charge. This is indeed another good reason to remain an Airtel customer or to joint Airtel if you are not yet a customer.
The Country Manager of Google Nigeria - Juliet Ehimuan has revealed that
She added, We are excited to be working with Airtel to introduce
"Just like our other access projects, this gives people easier access to information in a way that benefits not just themselves, but their businesses, and by extension
Moreover, Airtel subscribers will have the opportunity to search the whole Internet and see the first page of websites linked from the Google Search results for free.
If the users move from the
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.