Nottingham building society's new eSaver fixed-rate eBond Issue 6 pays a competitive 2.05% yearly until 31 July 2015 . The minimum investment is just pounds 1,000 with no early access to funds. Aldermore has increased the rates on its five-year fixed-rate account to 3.20% yearly or 3.05% monthly, making it one of the best on the market. The account can be opened with pounds 1,000. There is no early access to funds. Meanwhile, the Monmouthshire building society's 80% loan-to-value mortgage is the lowest rate in its sector. It is fixed for three years at 2.65% and comes with a pounds 995 fee.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4