The dedicated image processing LSI of the "TCM9518MD" measures and appends depth data to objects in the image. Used in combination with customers' applications, the module supports new photo functions, including focus and defocus, and even allows objects in photographs to be extracted and erased.
The image processing LSI generates 13-megapixel images by upscaling images taken by the twin 5-megapixel cameras, realizing a lower module height than that of conventional 13 megapixel camera modules.
Simultaneous output of depth data (Depth Map) and deep focus image, supporting functions which include focus and defocus, and even to extract and erase objects from the picture, in combination with customer's applications. Output of 13-megapixel image, generated by the dedicated image processing LSI and the twin 5-megapixel cameras of the module. Digital focus function, which enables to adjust the point of focus without mechanism to move lenses.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time