Innovative smartphone application to increase productivity & reduce cost through real-time 360-degree view
UAE: Imdaad, a leading provider of integrated facilities management (FM) solutions in the GCC, will be mobilizing its workforce through an end-to-end Mobile Work Force Manager for efficient work order management. The innovative System Application Programming (SAP)-based application will be integrated with Imdaad's Maximo – an enterprise asset management system that will enable the company to boost productivity through real-time 360-degree view of operations, cutting down operational cost and increasing asset longevity. The move is in line with the vision of H.H.
Imdaad will mobilize the Mobile Work Force Management Solution with its new contracts in order to promote field service productivity and safety. The new mobile-based service will enable the company to empower the workforce to improve efficiency in the field and reduce the risk of injury by following safe work practices.
The smartphone solution will be highly effective in the areas of Field Force Management, Workflow Approvals, Asset Management and Facilities Management. It will capture high-quality and accurate real-time data using information from location-based services, barcode scans, radio-frequency identification (RFID), and bluetooth connectivity to enhance its enterprise system.
Imdaad has gained a strong reputation in the region as an adopter and implementer of the latest FM technologies and practices. The company acquires eco-friendly equipment and prioritizes sustainability across all its operations. It also conducts recycling training for its clients, corporate partners and staff, in addition to providing free recycling bins in certain projects where it handles waste management and collection service.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March