Global Payments Asia-Pacific Limited , a regional card payment processor in Asia , and 1O1O, a brand of CSL Limited and a mobile operator in Hong Kong , announced the launch of a mobile payment solution that turns a smartphone or tablet into a mobile point-of- sale terminal. In a release, the Company noted that the new mobile payment solution is compatible with both iOS and Android devices and powered by 1O1O's 4G LTE network. "1O1O is proud to be the first mobile operator to partner with Global Payments to introduce this advanced mobile payment service in Hong Kong , increasing value and convenience for our customers," said Paul Hodges , Executive Vice President, Corporate, Wholesale and International of CSL Limited . "The new service offers a reliable and hassle-free payment for both merchants and their customers, supported by our 24/7 customer service and professional consultation to ensure an easy and pleasant purchase experience." "We are delighted to partner with 1O1O to introduce this new mobile payment service in Hong Kong . As merchants continue to look for ways to grow their businesses and enhance customer service, this new mobile payment service, combining Global Payments' world-class card processing expertise with 1O1O's leading mobile telecommunications network, creates significant value for merchants to accept card payments and expand sales beyond the conventional retail store environment," said Konrad Chan , President, North Asia of Global Payments Asia-Pacific Limited . ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?