A MAN allegedly stole his roommate's credit card and withdrew BD380 from his account. The 30-year-old Bangladeshi told prosecutors he did it to take revenge after they argued. However, he pleaded not guilty at the High Criminal Court yesterday. Surveillance camera footage of the defendant allegedly withdrawing the cash has been submitted to court as evidence. The trial was adjourned until January 19 for review.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence