WASHINGTON , Dec. 20 -- The Commodity Futures Trading Commission issued the following news release: The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission's (CFTC) Division of Swap Dealer and Intermediary Oversight and the Division of Market Oversight (Divisions) today issued a time-limited no-action letter that provides relief to commodity trading advisors that are members of swap execution facilities. The relief covers the oral recording requirement set forth in Commission Regulation 1.35(a). The letter issued today by the Divisions will expire on May 1, 2014 . TNS 30FurigayJof-131221-4586744 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels