Contract notice: Benefits and acquisition of mobile phones, devices and accessories for the city of istres
Town hall istres wants to launch a market for mobile telephony services: supply and guarantee terminals and accessories, subscriptions, number portability, inbound and outbound communications related services. This market has the following main objectives: optimize costs, having a reliable and secure solution optional, responding to the administration, to ensure the quality of service, have an effective customer relationship service, responsive and communicative. This open tender is subject to the provisions of Article 33 paragraph 3 and 57 to 59 of the Public Procurement Code. The contract is concluded for an initial firm one year from the date of notification period. Will it be expressly extended two times for a period of 12 months, provided that the total duration of the contract does not exceed 3 years.
Deposits and Guarantees required: no security or financial guarantee shall be required.
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: French.
Tender documents : T20200134.html
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying